Vote NO 2 TAX APRIL 7th

Vote NO 2 TAX APRIL 7th

Monday, January 19, 2015

Matt Griffin Letter To The Editor

The following letter from Matt Griffin appeared in the January 19, 2015 Dispatch/Argus. ..... marks paragraph breaks. "So here we go again taxpayers: ..... The schools are going to ask us to put up more money for the schools. I would NOT have a problem with this if I knew it would go to the schools. ..... OK, here's the problem I have with this. I can still hear the echoes of "if we get a Lottery here in Illinois, the money generated will go to the schools." ..... Who all out there can still hear this and is still waiting for this to happen? ..... This is why I am voting NO on this issue. It's time politicians come true on their promises. ..... And by the way, we the people of Rock Island County are still waiting to see the downsizing of the county board! Remember we voted for this almost a year ago!"

No comments:

Post a Comment